The Genie HDCTWR is a 4” touch screen IP camera tester designed to be worn by the user on their wrist, thus making the job of viewing the images from IP cameras being installed/tested as easy as possible.
This lightweight and very powerful unit, benefits from a huge list of extremely useful features and functions.
- 4” wide angle touch screen, 800 x 480 resolution
- PTZ control supports more than 30 protocols such as PELCO-P, PELCO-D, and SAMSUNG
- IP & CVBS camera test, PTZ controller
- H.264 and H.265, 4K video display via mainstream
- PPPoE Dial test, can connect internet to PPPoE dial test
- RJ45 cable TDR test, cable quality test
- Wrist design, portable and easy to carry
- Displays genuine resolution of the IP camera images
- Built in Wi-Fi, display image from the wireless camera, create Wi-Fi hotspot
- 4K video files and MKV/MP4 media files play
- Ping test, IP address scan, port flashing etc.
- 8MP TVI and AHD camera test, 3840 x 2160, 15fps, 4x zoom, video record and playback, coaxial PTZ control and call camera OSD
- UTP cable tester, test UTP cable connection status and display on the screen