GD 330: GLASS BREAK DETECTOR WITH INTEGRATED RELAY OUTPUT
The GD 330 glass break detector features a relay output enabling its direct connection to an alarm line of any kind of control panel. It is designed to protect standard plate and tempered glass panes in windows and doors of public-use buildings, offices and houses/flats as well as to protect glass display cabinets in museums, jewelry stores etc.
The GD330 will detect vibrations generated by a glass pane being shattered. It is very immune to any interfering signals present on the glass surface as well as in its proximity. It does not require sensitivity adjustments. It is perfect for 24 h protection applications. It includes visual alarm condition indication ie. an L.E.D. diode.
It mounts on 3÷6,4 mm thick glass panes and provides reliable 2 to 4 metre radius of protection. It can be also installed on glass panes with external film protection, provided it is fit directly on the glass and not the film. However, the protection film should be removed from the glass starting from the mounting place of a detector and reaching outwards the radius of 2x the detector diameter.
Note! For effective mounting of the detectors our GDK 100 Adhesive Kit should be used.
GD 330 TECHNICAL DATA
- Coverage (radius) on 3 mm thick glass panes: 2 m
- Input Voltage: 8-15 V DC
- Max. ripple: 2 Vpp @ 12 V
- Current draw: Standby mode 3 mA; Alarm mode: 17 mA
- Anti-tamper loop
- Alarm output: relay output
- Relay contact rating: 500 mA/35 V
- Alarm response duration: Alarm mode latched (sustained till reset)
- Alarm condition indication: LED
- Alarm resetting: on power-down
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +70°C
- Storing temperature: -40 to +70°C
- Humidity, DIN 40040: max. 95% RH, class F
- Housing protection category IEC 529: IP 67
- CE ... In conformity
- VdS, class B: G 192531
- INCERT: B-582-0011
- Techom, class C: 50/02
- Height: 16 mm
- Diameter: 35 mm
- Weight: 60 g